Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Noalath lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Noalath adjectives: Noalath terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Noalath conjunctions: Noalath terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Noalath determiners: Noalath terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of the following noun.
- Category:Noalath nouns: Noalath terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Noalath prepositions: Noalath adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Noalath pronouns: Noalath terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Noalath lemmas"
The following 165 pages are in this category, out of 165 total.