Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Noalath lemmas (i.e. word forms), categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Noalath adjectives: Noalath terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Noalath conjunctions: Noalath terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Noalath determiners: Noalath terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of following noun.
- Category:Noalath nouns: Noalath terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Noalath pronouns: Noalath terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Noalath proper nouns: Noalath nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Noalath lemmas"
The following 186 pages are in this category, out of 186 total.