Category:High Valyrian verbs
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
High Valyrian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
- Category:High Valyrian verb forms: High Valyrian verbs that are conjugated to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:High Valyrian verbs by inflection type: High Valyrian verbs organized by the type of inflection they follow.
- Category:High Valyrian instrumental passive verbs: High Valyrian verbs that indicate actions, occurrences, or states directed from inanimate grammatical subjects, such as natural forces, inanimate objects, and instruments.
- Category:High Valyrian intransitive verbs: High Valyrian verbs that don't require any grammatical objects.
- Category:High Valyrian reflexive verbs: High Valyrian verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed from the grammatical subjects to themselves.
- Category:High Valyrian transitive verbs: High Valyrian verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed to one or more grammatical objects.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "High Valyrian verbs"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 407 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)